Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wedding Sparkle

Created this card for my friend's wedding and would love to participate on two challenges below: Caardvark color it and TGF Mistery Mondays Ice ice baby :) I followed Kelly B tips for hair colors here Thank you for your tips Kelly.. it makes me easier to choose the color for Anya and Ian.. :) Supplies: TGF stamp: cake topper HA stamp: CL233 for little snowflake in background Ink: memento black Colored with copics sketch Lots of sequins, silver glitters and nail polish to make glossy accent on Anya's wedding gown, Aqualip clear pen. Maroon ribbons Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend :)

12 comments:

  1. beautiful coloring Fika!!! this is such a sweet wedding card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for all your sweet comments on my cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! Love those cute little images! Great job with the Caardvarks challenge!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I have an Anya giveaway over at my blog, You should click on over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute,Fika! Welcome blogging again...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so romantic and sweet - beautiful coloring Fika - your friends will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love this card, Fika!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. FIKA!! What can I say, I just LOVE this card sooo much, makes me want to get all dressed up and married again...awww, so sweet! Miss you, hope you are doing well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fika, your card is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your tips from Kelly as well. I was wondering about you the other day & here you are posting. I am so glad to know you are still blogging. :D

    ReplyDelete