Saturday, November 28, 2009

Birthday card for Virginia

After more than 3 months i've been off blogging, so now here i am. Would love to show my take on Lucy's color challenge using colors palette: pale pink-aqua and kraft :) This card is created to a very special friend who lives in Canada, she's so funny, supportive, super talented and a very cool mom.. toast for Virginia Lu!! She will celebrate her birthday next week, hope you will have a wonderful day and spend unforgettable moment with your family.. :) Supplies: HA stamps: S5215-cloud, CL277-birthday frame, CL252-merry always. TGF stamp: fly away (the parachute) Kraft paper, blue cardstock from my stash Ink: memento black, broken china distress ink, versacolor-sky blue Embellies: button, string (for twine ala Lucy) Copics sketch. Thanks for looking and happy sunday :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!! This is sooo PERFECT!!! Lucky V!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! It's for ME!!!? How lucky am I!!? Thanks so much, SWEET Fika!! I'm looking forward to getting this beauty in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww.... this is too cute Fika!!! so adorable! Lucky you Virginia!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just wonderful - I am so happy you joined in my challenge - lucky lucky Virginia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Fika...glad I found your blog....you make some awesome cards! This one is so darn cute.
    Felle free to visit my blog, too.
    Enjoy your Sunday
    Sanne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fika! Love how you altered the GF hot air balloon!
    Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete