Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hello it's ME and my birthday games.. :)

Hello.. hello all my bloggie friends.. i miss you so much, it's been a loong time ago since my last post.. apologize for my inconsistency blogging... but i really miss you all!
Today i celebrate my 30th birthday.. can't believe that time flies so fast.. hee hee.. and here i am, want to share my happiness with all of you my best friends all around the world by having a quiz and lil challenge game.
Below is the rule of the game:
1. You can choose to participate on the quiz or the challenge, one is enough but if you wanna try both is also welcome.
2. if you choose the quiz, here is what you need to do.. Please guess as many as you can think of the supplies that i used for my latest cards below, supplies here is include: stamps (image and sentiment), ink, coloring tools, paper, embellishments, etc.

 


3. if you choose to participate on my challenge, i would love to see your creation (one card) that inspired from one of my cards above, you can choose the color combo, or the same stamps, or the theme, anything from my card that inspiring you. 

I will pick each winner for quiz and challenge game on Friday, Sep 30. So you've two weeks to play along.. :) The winner will get one set of prize below: (1st pic is for quiz and the 2nd pic is for challenge prize):


Thank you soo much and i just can't wait to read your answer or see your creation.. :)

xoxo,
Fika

13 comments:

  1. Aw... Happy happy birthday, Sweet Fika! I am sorry not to send you card..but my birthday wish is all the same. Please leave me out of the draw for the giveaway. Thank you for the friendship and I wish that all your dreams come true!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stop by to say Happy Happy Birthday to you,Fika! I just can't wait to meet you again!!!
    see you soon sweety :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fika, happy birthday.....
    wish you always happy and may all of you wishes will come true....

    big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Fika dear...how I miss your creations!!! How is work going?? and your husband doing?? I think of you all the time. Love your cards big hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wuaahhh, baru bacaaaaa... mau ikutann ahhhh, semoga masi keburu :D
    happy belated bedayy, Fika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fika! So good to see you back in action with these amazing cards and I LOVE that sweet tag! Hope you are well and look forward to more crafty stuff from you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday Fika.. Hiks I just read this post. I hope I still can join the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Fika, so sorry, It's not that easy to link to my blog. Well, at least you can see my card to join your challenge here: http://paperunique.blogspot.com/2011/09/just-for-you-fikas-birthday-challenge.html.

    Thanks for your giveaway...

    ReplyDelete
  11. My answer for the Quiz:
    1. Spellbinder (for the shaped card and the circle)
    2. Penny Black (Mimi)
    3. Hero Arts (hydrangea and swirls, background on kraft)
    4. Twine
    5. Border Punch (EK)
    6. Charm
    7. Ribbon,
    8. Tag
    9. Embossing powder
    10. Pattern paper
    11. Gems
    12. Copic
    13. Pin

    Thanks for the chance, Fika...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for all of you who participate on "me and my birthday challenge".. and the winner is... drumroll..
    CATHERINA FONGJOYO for quiz challenge and YULIS KARTIKA for card challenge..
    Congratulations for both of you, prize will be sent out on Monday, enjoy and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you Fika, for pick up my card :)
    all the best i want, just hoping that your b'day happiness stay with you all years long !!

    xoxo,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete