Tuesday, July 28, 2009

celebrate with style

It's so hard for me to create a monochromatic card, so i decide to play with my stamp using my favorite color "pink".
For the bottom card i cut my pink pp following QK's pattern, using my raindrop stamp and tsukineko moonlight white i stamp on it and cover the edge with pink lace.
I stamp the dress twice at white cardstock and distress it a bit using my pink colorbox ink, and once again at vellum, i cut the vellum and use only one piece from waist to the bottom and attach it into my white cardstock.. Then i add gems, flowers and stickle pink, and last i twine the fuchsia ribbon and place it on the waist.
I add more embellies (fuchsia flower and dotted pink-butterfly, i applied Laura's technique added the flower bud as my butterfly antenna).
At last i stamp the sentiment "Celebrate with style".
Also submitted to caardvarks challenge here.. hope it meets with bridal shower theme ;)
HA supplies: K5112, S5101, S5218, CL139
Embellies: wire, lace, ribbon, flower, gem, pom2, brad.
Inks: Colorbox
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Fika this is so sweet :D I love the way you have done this card. Good luck with both challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation, Fika! Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Paula & Vanessa, you're soo sweet :)

    ReplyDelete