Saturday, March 7, 2009

1st spinner card

Today i made a spinner card.. yaayy.. i did it!!
A week ago when i browse on Deborah site, i'm so interested with her card and asked her how to made the spinner card..
She is so sweet & telling me about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Whfqpxktc video
After watching the video twice, i really want to create it myself.. however i need to wait until weekend first before starting the card.. But I carried my stamps everyday to my office, so i could stamp the mouse & bike after my working hours (usually late at nite) & my office quite empty... ;O) However I had some confusion how to make the bike, fortunately Vera helps me with sending the bike pics (arigato Vera-san!!) So i made the wheels of bike with combination of several stamps: CL139,CL297,CL275.
I woke up early this morning and started stamping as i'm too excited to create a spinner card. I tried to use as much as tiny stamps in my cards.
The elephant, mouse, grasses, and sentiment are using CL280.
Heart balloons & leaves are using CL272.
Flowers & ladybug are using CL261
I also put some embelishment gems & MS punch fence from Vera, making memories ribbon & ink by Tsukineko. I use 2 tiny coin and attached it at the back of the wheels and it really worked!! my card can spin.. yoohooo..
At noon, I got a call from Vera, she said that i won the HA blinkies giveaway.. woow i'm so surprise & very happy as i never won any candies or giveaways before..
Thank you Hero Arts.. thank you all of my friends.. i really enjoy stamping.. and find lots of fun on it... ;)
TFL gals.. ^__^

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just adore this spinner card. Very creative and what an original idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow thank you Anne.. ;) your nice comment lift my spirit up.. i just finished my card uploading in flickr.. ;)

    ReplyDelete